Real Property Tax
Since 1989 we have successfully appealed over 1,000 real property assessments. We are well known and respected by assessing officials.
Obtain the assessor’s records and have one of our Indiana Certified Tax Representatives who is also a Level III Indiana Assessor-Appraisers (highest level granted) inspect your property.
• File appropriate appeal documents
• Look for factual errors in the cost approach used by the assessor to value your property and if found could result in refunds for prior years
• Collect all relevant information relating to the value of your property
• Research comparable sales and assessments
• When appropriate apply the income approach to value
• As your advocate proceed through the appeal process to lower your assessment
o Preliminary meetings
o County Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals
o Indiana Board of Tax Review